Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Reiki Level I with Aitreyia

May 31— 

Reiki Level I with Aitreyia

Time: 10 am to 6 pm

Cost: $101

Aitreyia will be teaching Reiki I on May 31st, from 10 am to 6 pm. Reiki is an ancient Japanese form of working with energy flows of the mind, body and spirit to assist in the healing of the being. The facilitators allow themselves to be open vessels and a clear channel for the energy. The energy moves freely from the facilitator into the client and flows to where it needs to go. Reiki is a gentle, non-invasive form of healing energy. The Reiki which is taught is the Usui Method. A certificate will be given for each class. Dress comfortable and we will break for lunch. For all of you interested in working with healing energies on yourself and/or other (pets and plants as well) please join the class for a wonderful day of learning. Register early, class quickly fills! 
Class Cost: $101. 
Please contact Spirits Child to register. 
(520) 744 - 4402



No comments:

Post a Comment